Peak Consulting LLC recently consulted a bank in Livermore, California. Cole Anderson really enjoyed seeing this beautiful city and learned some interesting facts along the way!
- Livermore is located on the eastern edge of California’s San Francisco Bay Area.
- Livermore was founded by William Mendenhall and named for Robert Livermore, his friend and a local rancher who settled in the area in the 1840s.
- The Livermore area was home to some of the Ohlone native people.
- During the Gold Rush, Livermore’s ranch became a popular “first day” stopping point for prospectors and businessmen leaving San Francisco or San Jose and headed for Sacramento and the Mother Lode gold country.
- Livermore, after the 1880s, became notable for the Wente Vinyards, Concannon Vineyard, Cresta Blanca Winery and many other wineries.
- Due to the Mediterranean climate, gravelly soil, warm days and cool nights, it was a good location to grow wine grapes.
- Visit local outlets for great shopping deals, explore the beautiful Del Valle Regional Park, or take a wine tasting tour at one of the many wineries.
- Del Valle Regional Park and lake is great for picnicking, horseback riding, boating, fishing, and swimming.
- Lake Del Valle is located in Central Alamenda County, about five miles south of the city of Livermore in the Arroya del Valle.
- “A Taste of Good” is a Wine and Food Charity Fundraiser that takes place on August 11th, and is filled with lunch, wine, and entertainment. All proceeds go to charity.
- The Livermore Valley is beautiful and has been producing wine since the 1800s.
Livermore is filled with beautiful valleys, vineyards, and parks. Peak Consulting recommends that you visit!
Peak Consulting provides consulting services to financial institutions across the United States. If you would like to be added to the Peak contact list or for more information on Peak’s services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at peakconsultingllc.com