If you are wanting to support small businesses in your communities by offering SBA loans for the Paycheck Protection Program, Peak Consulting is here to help. Peak Consulting offers training whether you are new to SBA 7(a) lending or would like to enhance your current processes to accommodate increased volume. We offer a training course on how to set up SBA 7(a) loans on the Fiserv Premier® system and discuss reporting, payment processing and servicing.
Peak SBA Training for PPP (Paycheck Protection Program)
• SBA 7(a) Program Overview
• What Interest Methods work for SBA loans
• How should payments split on SBA loans
• What special coding is required for SBA loans
• Creating SBA loan Products and their defaults
• Overview of the SBA 1502 report & how to automatically generate the report
• Working with SBA Sold loans
• PowerPoint training guide is delivered to help with procedures
if you would like to set up a training session. Session cost is $750 and there are limited training slots available.
Photo credit: https://insidecharity.org/2020/03/26/federal-cares-act-for-nonprofits/