WHY PARTNER WITH PEAK CONSULTING ON YOUR NEXT CONFERENCE?
Conference Services by Peak Consulting
Looking for a qualified expert to fill a speaking or training slot at your conference? Our team of 14 consultants have a combined 125 years of training experience in front of small to large group audiences. We are passionate about Fiserv Premier, and we love to share our knowledge with banks all across the country.
And….we feel like we understand the conference scene pretty well. We lead training sessions at a variety of independent Fiserv Premier User groups and we have successfully hosted our very own conference for 6 years called PeakCon. Attendance at PeakCon has significantly grown over the course of 6 years, and feedback from those attending continues to be overwhelmingly positive. With 4 tracts to choose from, we feel there is something for everyone who attends PeakCon.
We enjoy seeing your conference thrive! Work with Peak Consulting to enhance all aspects of your current conference or brainstorm with Peak Consulting if you are interested in forming a new user group conference. Either way, we win when you win. See below for more information.
Increase Overall Attendance
Increase overall attendance of your conference with marketing assistance across multiple platforms.
Increase marketing reach with social media, email distributions, and mailings in cooperation with Peak Consulting.
High-quality training by a team of Fiserv Premier experts in many areas of Fiserv Premier.
Trusted Advice & Networking
Trusted advice and networking by a team of former Fiserv employees and bankers who have been in your shoes.
Conference Services Experience
- Website Refresh
- Email Distribution Services
- Social Media Campaign
- Postcard Mailing Campaign
- Exclusive Pre-Conference Training
- Conference Training Breakouts
- Assistance with Start-Up Conferences in New Areas
- Loan Specifications: Back to the Basics
- Escrow Disbursement/Analysis Strategies and Automation Opportunities
- Escrow Best Practices
- Collateral Best Practices
- Loan Product Spec Review
- 1098 Clean Up Considerations
- Master Agreements
- Conversion Strategies
- Deposit Specifications: Back to the Basics
- Deposit Specs Foundational Concepts and Product Spec Review
- Customer Profitability with DDA Analysis Implementation
- Encourage Behavior with Rewards
- Increase Efficiency with File Maintenance Best Practices
- Process Mapping of Bank Operations
- Conversion Strategies
Checking Products: Rewards, Service Charging and Analysis
- Loan Boarding Considerations and Automation Opportunities
- Deposit & BPM Automation Opportunities
- Hot Topics & Use Cases in Automation
- Mastering Nintex RPA
- Automation Wins in Banking
- Nintex RPA Best Practice Review and Workflow Cloud Overview
- How to Optimize Business Process Manager (BPM)
- Hot Topics in BPM
- Maintenance Workflows
- Address Change Standardization
- How to Break Out New Account Workflows Between Consumer and Commercial
- I-32 Form Creation
- File Maintenance and BSA Efficiency Using BPM
- Hot Topics in FCRM
- Tips and Tricks to Effectively Utilize FCRM and Abrigo/BAM+
- Navigating Technology for BSA/AML Compliance
Business Analytics Topics
- Business Analytics Tips and Tricks for Beginners
- Intermediate Business Analytics Training
- Advanced Business Analytics Training
- Business Analytics Advanced Report Writing
- File Maintenance Review with AMS Business Analytics Database